Saturday, August 30, 2008

the big show!

I just realized I never blogged about my bridal show on Sunday! It was SO much work to get ready for it, and make sure everything was perfect! But it ended up going really well! I felt really confident going into it, and out of the six other photographers there I was the ONLY ONE to book a wedding!! So that was really exciting! Unlike Utah and Idaho, Texas has a wedding market where brides have a LONG time to plan their weddings! I talked to multiple people who weren't getting married until 2010! WOW! Cameron and I met in February and where married in July.. 5 months! So it's weird to get used to this different culture, but it has been a lot of fun! Also people are willing to spend a lot more money on weddings here, which is nice ;)
Anyway, I didn't bring my camera to the show, just my ghetto point and shoot, so these pictures will give you a bit of an idea of how it looked! (the picture above is from our local newspaper!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks really nice! You made the paper again! WooHoo!