This last week and a half we went to Utah to bless Kennedy in my parents home. It was a great day for our family. Here are some pictures of the special day!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
Cameron had to come back home early to start his externship, but me and the kids stayed another week. We had a ton of fun playing, shopping, going to Hogle Zoo, and much more! It was so good to see our families, we miss everyone already!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
Somehow, I didn't end up getting ANY pictures of my mom!! She was the biggest help to me, especially after Cam went home. So just so she is not left out of this post, here is a picture of her last time she came to Texas!
And look how strong Kennedy's neck is!!! She is our big girl!!!



3 comments:
How precious she looked in her beautiful blessing dress. We blessed Claire and Hallie at home. It was a really neat experience. What a wonderful time to be with all your family too. It looks like you guys had a blast. Glad to have you back in Texas...when should we make hairclips...I bought the stuff!!! :)
Welcome back! Looks like you guys had a great trip home. Your pictures are so fun. I'm not even going to mention how ridiculously good looking everyone in your family is. Seriously...what great family pictures! And Kennedy is so sweet in her blessing dress. Glad you guys had some family time. I'm sure they are already missing you and your cute babies!
What a pretty girl! I wish we could have been there for her blessing. Give Kennedy and Jaden both a big hug and kiss for me!
Post a Comment