Friday, May 9, 2008

I stand corrected!!

We were obviously way off on our predictions with Jason Castro on American Idol. However, in our defense I think he got bored of American Idol, and stopped caring and trying.

Me and the kids have been in Utah all week, and are loving David Archeleta more and more! How can you not though, he is adorable. He was here in Utah today and it is all anyone can talk about! Here is his cute song this week, of him singing stand by me!!


4 comments:

Britnee said...

Poor Jason Castro :( Although, he didn't seem to broken up about leaving.

Leah said...

Yah! I am such a fan of him too. Honestly, he is SO GOOD. And I love how humble he is when they compliment him. Love his voice. I have to ask you..do you vote? I don't think I ever have and wonder if other people do. :)

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!! David Archuleta all the way...He is going to be the next American Idol!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I like Archeleta but Cook will win.

PS. who held the baby most of the way home? must have some babysitting skills!

Uncle Rico