The day after Christmas Cam had to head back home for week, and the kids and I hopped in the car with Grandma & Grandpa & Kenz & Lauren and drove up to Canada!!
We stayed at GMA & GPA's house. So many memories in the room :) It was amazing to see my kids enjoying this house like I always have!
My cousin Kelsey's wedding was the next day at the Cardston Alberta temple! It was freezing outside!!!
with the cousins!
lauren, tori, mandi, jessie, kenz, sissy & me
the family dinner that day!
my parents are too gorgeous!
I got to meet the doctor that delivered me when I was born!!! So cool!!! :)
spent time at Grandma Judy & Grandpa Ritchie's house too. Same thing, sooo many memories just come flooding in here. I love watching my kids play with their great grandparents, such a special thing!
the next day over at the Whiteheads again!
so excited about presents from them!!
showing off his reading skills!!
playing lots of card games!
later that night, for New Years Eve, we went with GMA & GPA and Daren & Becky Heyland fam to a Chinese Restaurant for dinner & then bowling!
Daren, Page & Mitch, Mikela, Becky, Kenz, Lauren, Dad & GPA
Me, Jade, Mom, Sissy & GMA
Rang in the new year that night playing card games, (greedy hands I believe) and enjoying family :)
1 comment:
That was so fun. Glad we did that. Although I do get flashbacks when I see pictures of us in the car. That was pretty squishy! But oh so fun.
Post a Comment