Day 3 we woke up and took the metro out to Versaille
it was pretty much insane
us in the hall of mirrors
the gardens just went on & on & on, we started exploring them, thinking that we could see it all... we were shocked at how huge they were. it was so fun just to get lost in though!
we wandered over to Marie Antoinette's Estate
and explored the gardens a little more...
we headed back to Paris, and spent the rest of the evening wandering around ill de la cite & notre dame
and of course ended the night at the eiffel tower... and maaayybe had just one more crepe :)
it was the perfect trip. we just love the time we get to spend together as just husband and wife... leaving work behind, not worrying about being a mom & dad. just us. its awesome. thank you to Sharon for watching the babes, and keeping them safe and loved while we were gone!!

1 comment:
That is one place I definitely want to see before I die! It looked amazing! I love all of the Rococo blue and gold.
Post a Comment