For our 2012 trip we went to Barcelona & Paris!!
We got to Barcelona in the evening, we didn't want to waste a single minute so we hit the town right away! Our hotel was right by the main tourist area's of Barcelona, it was so perfect. We just walked everywhere!
This is the main city square
from there we walked down the famous street, "Las Ramblas" lots of restaurants, shopping, and basically the path to get almost anywhere.
including "La Bouqeria"! The most amazing open air market I've ever seen...
we got ourselves some Catalan chocolat :) It was sooo delish.
they had a lot of stuff that didn't look so delish to us... like the lining of a cow's stomach... ya to eat. gross.
it is seriuosly like an art display, so much beautifully laid out food
we explored around a little, and just kinda let ourselves get lost. we find a nice place to sit, and people watch while we enjoyed our chocolat in this square here
went back to our hotel, and enjoyed a quiet moment on the rooftop terrace of our hotel.
2 comments:
LOVE! That open air market looks so amazing. I love the photos and you guys are beautiful. Love you!
Yay! I can't wait to see more posts! Did I see chocolate boobies on display in that one pic? haha!
Post a Comment