Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hawaii {Part 1}

i'm so behind on my blog, that i am just happy to be getting pictures on here!! lots of pictures, not many words... that's okay, the pictures speak for themselves! we went to Hawaii in June for my little brother Taylor's wedding. It was an amazing trip!

Sissy sat by me on the plane & practiced her letters...
i love this little lefty :)
we had major airline issues, and ended up getting there 2 days late... the night before the wedding...

the Laie, Hawaii Temple
we tried all throughout the day/trip to get a cute family picture of us... it just didn't happen...
oh well, it's still us :)

crazy boy.
just loving on grandma and her pretties...
she gets seriously spoiled with love & attention by grandma, and she loves every second of it
bunch of hottie boys

Heather & Brookston
they are seriously the cutest family..
aunt jo, mom & sis
aunt jo, mom & grandma
taylor & morgan coming out of the temple!

loved the bouquets & the yellow and greys




Bretty
Renny
Tanner
she is such a daddy's girl
jade & ren

mom & dad
ya, this was a family pic attempt, but me and jade weren't focused, but i love this of cam&sis

i love this handsome boy
the three cousins!

me & tay
brett & tay
crazy blue eyes.
grandma, sis & grandma judy
the wedding party

these boys were having some pretty serious jumping contests

such a gorgeous couple :)
we headed to the beach for the wedding party pictures




4 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

LOVE these pictures! LOVED that trip! LOVE my family!
Come for Christmas...seriously!!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Ok just wanted to mention to all that I commented before Lauren! This is big and needs to be mentioned! Lauren I am grateful that you are 9 hours ahead in Jerusalem!
Also I wanted to comment on that last photo...what? Interesting pose...

rick heyland said...

love the wedding pictures. thanks for posting them. my favorite was the 4 boys at the end. i love the "hugging" that was going on.....awkwardly!
oh ya...the jumping pictures were great too!
What a magical time!
love dad
ps. i posted before lauren (as well)

Lauren Heyland said...

Family family family! I obviously would have commented earlier but I can't get the pictures here in the Jerusalem center. Love you guys. :) Nicky, I'm going to try to go to the University next door soon so I can see them. Hope you gusy are doing good, love you!