
These kids love, love, love their iPhones. Jade plays all sorts of cute little games, his favs right now are a couple different letter and spelling ones, "angry birds", and his new fav that auntie kenz taught him to play is "cut the rope".
I love the way his little hands hold it.

and how he teachers her how to play new games

i love the way it holds his full and complete attention. when i asked to take a picture of him, he gave me a little half smile, while still looking at the phone.

i guess that is a little better :)


i LOVE this boy.

and i LOVE this girl.
2 comments:
they are so adorable! I gchatted with mom while you guys were on vacation and sissy and especially jade was so excited to show me his iPhone and all the fun games on it. :) sweet.
Those are sweet pictures! Seriously they are better with their iphones that me. I love their hands too. Very cute.
Post a Comment