Taylor's homecoming day!!
At the airport we met up with both of my grandparents. Gma & Gpa had never met Kennedy, and hadn't seen Jade in almost 3 years!
We just saw Grandma Judy & Grandpa Ritchie a couple months ago, and it was so good to see them again!
Jade & Tanner
Taylor coming down the escalator, he's the first missionary (blue tie)
seeing the kids for the first time in 2 years...
so happy to see him :)
3 comments:
Love! my favorite picture was the one where you and jade had balloons in your hair. :) you guys are so funny.
I love it, I love you guys
-kenz
How cute are the kids expressions! And I love the one of you and Taylor hugging. Your little brother! That was such a fun week! So special to have all our kids home at once. We cant wait for thanksgiving when we have EVERYONE home! Love you guys!
Post a Comment