me & my babies
chalk face :)
with halloween coming, i've been getting the house a tiny bit decorated. it's fun because the kids are so excited about it. except scaries. because sissy is absolutely terrified. i've tried to stay away from most scary things, but decided to give this little guy a try...
we got it at target, and all through the store jade was attacking her with it. he thinks it is completely hilarious to freak her out, and he does it often.
it took an entire day of her screaming at the top of her lungs, bawling and running for her life, until we finally convinced her it was just plastic, and she didn't have to be afraid of it.
jade doing his terrified sissy impersonation
5 comments:
they play so cute together. I am so excited to see you guys tomorrow..love you!
LOL! That thing IS creepy! My GOSH! hahaha howsabout some cute lil pumpkins next time, mom! I love Jade's impersonation of her tho lol!!! I was hoping to see a pic of your new hair! I'm thinking more and more of dyeing mine brown...
Wait. Did you go brown??? Hello TNO Blog post!!
Sissy is changing so fast!! So big! I was a few posts behind, so it was nice catching up. Miss just said last night after laughing at something random, "Jaden is funnnnnyyy!"
They are SO funny! I love it! Sissy is definately a girly girl and Jaden is holding up his role of big brother - scaring her! Kiss them for me!
So cute! They really have fun together, when he is not scaring her!
Post a Comment