
making the letter "F" out of q-tips

of course he always ends up making the letter A :)

He is getting SO good at tracing letters!!

making a "fire F"


finger painting in a zip lock bag. Best idea ever... no mess!! We mixed yellow and red paints and made a fire! When it dried we added "wood" to the bottom of the fire!



We made a fire hydrant book, each page said "This fire hydrant is..." and a different color on each page. They had to color each fire hydrant the correct color!

We put them together as a book, and read them together!


we did more for that week, but it is so long ago now I can't remember anything that didn't have a picture! Oh well!! :)
2 comments:
super cute!!!!!! jaden you are such a stud muffin! he he sissy , one last time:)
I am in awe at each and every one of your learning days...seriously, you make our 'fun school' look pathetic. You really are amazing. I can't believe you have kept up with this with everything that's been going on!
Post a Comment