Monday, January 5, 2009

My funny boy

Jaden is my little sweetheart. He has such a tender heart, just like his daddy. When he enjoys something, he wants to share it with everyone he can... just like Cam trying to share his seafood with me - yuck! =) Anyway, here is his most recent sharing moment. 

Every since he has been aware of the world around him, he has been obsessed with my kitchen mixer. It started out being terrifying, every time I tried to use it, he would freak out and run away. Then, I guess he decided he needed to conquer his fears, so he became obsessed with it. He always wanted Cameron to lift him up, and put him on the counter so he could be next to the mixer, and touch it. Still he always wants to "touch the mixer". Lately he has been pulling a chair up to the counter so he can get to it. The other day I caught him in there, saying "look diego, a mixer!!" Just sharing his favorite thing with someone he loves!!!
(you have to look super close but he is showing his little diego the mixer!)
-
And always, he loves his little sis, more than words can tell!


5 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Cute. He is such a nice little guy. The hugging picture makes me laugh. You definately have your hands full... of fun!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Luckily, I have been the lucky recepient of his sharing - I LOVED him pushing my head down until my face was an inch from the coloring page! We enjoyed your visit so much!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute! I remember when I was in texas and you would turn the mixer on he would run up to me and pull on my leg until i would pick him up! good times!

Anonymous said...

beautiful kids and beautiful pictures. I love KK's pictures and she is getting so big. Enjoy them now because they won't always be home. Love Dad

Leah said...

What a sweet boy. And to think that he just looks at it. I love it. Good thing he doesn't turn it on! ;)