Grandma and Grandpa Berrett got Jaden a Power Wheels four wheeler for his 2nd birthday. He has been OBSESSED with it ever since. However he hasn't quite been able to figure out how to sit on it and press the button to make it move. He just pushes it around from behind. For some reason this weekend it finally clicked in his little mind. He is SO excited about it, and has been driving it around the house all weekend. We are so proud and so happy for him! (thanks grandma and grandpa Berrett!!!!!)
Little miss Kennedy is growing so big! It is so crazy because Jaden was always at the bottom of the percentages, and Kennedy is in the top. She is moving into 6-12 month clothes...(very weird). Today we were hanging out and Cameron sneezed, Kennedy started dying laughing... total belly laugh!! We got the camera out to do it again, and she still laughed... but not quite as hard. It was SO sweet!
3 comments:
I LOVE it when babies find something so funny. Belly laughing is my absolute favorite. She is getting so big. Love the big power wheels. I'm sure he is in heaven. What a cutie.
Such cuties!!! I remember someone else riding about on a little red 3 wheeler at that same age!! I feel old now!
I love the videos!! Such a good idea... Kennedy is such a doll & she has an amazing laugh! Jade is the funniest boy ever!
Post a Comment